Monday 29 September 2014

Off to Africa!


Hi all!

I am slowly preparing for my fast approaching wild adventure - cycling across Africa from Cairo, Egypt to Cape Town, South Africa with the Tour d'Afrique. I will be visiting 10 countries and covering 12,000 km over the span of 4 months (January to May)... What did I get myself into?! My feelings about this fluctuate from so crazy excited that I can't stand still to so so terrified and nervous. Either way it's always on my mind. I swear, I can't talk about anything else - my family must be getting sick of it! 

Since I will be gone for four months with uncertain communications to home I figured a blog would be a good bet. My writing is pretty terrible but I will do my best! I'll post when I can and try to figure out how to work this blog. Please leave me comments while I'm away, I bet I will be getting homesick and will love to hear from everyone!

I should have a post about the fundraising I am doing as a part of my ride soon. 

Well, first post is up! I doubt I will post very much before I leave but hopefully I will be good about writing regularly while I am there. Cheers, thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment