Sunday 7 December 2014

Spinathon and Fundraising Update

So it's been a while since my spinathon and I've been meaning to post about it, guess better late than never. 

The spinathon was great! I raised approximately $600 and biked 85 km. $600 is almost four bikes :) Woo hoo! Huge thanks to teachers at St. Elias Community School and employees of the City of Whitehorse for the generous donations.

So far I have raised around $1400, enough for 8 bikes. I can't thank my mom enough for putting 10% of the proceeds of her sales at Christmas craft fairs towards my cause. On top of making bike cards! I really have the most supportive family. 

I'm getting really close to my goal of 10 bikes, with less than a month to raise the money. I will be wrapping up my fundraising on January 3rd and forwarding the proceeds to the TDA Foundation then. If you would like to donate I would appreciate the help in reaching my goal, however if you would like to donate at a later date you can of course donate directly to the foundation - it is a great cause.

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment